Accommodation ladder winch AW series are designed to position and hold accommodation and ship-to-shore ladders and ladders between vessels and offshore installations.
Constructed in accordance with SOLAS requirements for international shipping, the range features a dynamically and statically self-braking wormgear and emergency hand crank. Each type may be configured for single or twin rope operation and powered by means of an electric or pneumatic motor.
PW ladder winch is used to lower and lift the pilot ladder on board of seagoing vessels, EMCE has one standard design, PW 550, that has been supplied to several dredging vessel fleet owners. We have also supplied custom-built designs. Please ask about the available options.
- Self-braking wormgear transmission for the AW series
- Planetary gear for PW 550
- SOLAS compliance
- IP 56 TENV motor protection for the AW ES series
- IP 66 TENV with standstill heating for the PW 550
- Rotary vane, gear type air or motor for the AW LS series
- Steel drum (not grooved) with one or two cable fixing point(s) at flange
- Two drum supports
- Emergency hand crank for the AW series only
- Double layer 2-component conservation, colour RAL 5010
- 13 metre pilot ladder with 32 fl at steps, 4 spreaders and 4 rubber steps for PW 550
- Pneumatic versions with hand control valve
- IP 66 spindle limit switch for PW 550
- FEM / ISO class: T3-L3-M4
- Band brake, manual or automatic fail-safe for the AW series
- Increased motor protection IP 68 TENV for the AW series
- Alternative supply voltages
- Grooved drum for AW series only
- Drum pressure roller for AW series only
- Alternative speeds
- Alternative drum dimensions / split drums /additional rope anchors / etc.
- Drum guard for AW series only
- Marine / offshore coating systems
- Class witness certificates
AVAILABLE CONTROL OPTIONS
- Electric or pneumatic control systems
- Limit switches
- Load limiters